As heavy users of Google technologies to deliver value to our customers we are glad to hear from Google Entreprise made available European Data Centers, Durable Reduced Availability storage and Objects versioning. Last but not least, several Google services are discounted.
A post  from Google teaches us that:
- Europeans can deploy their applications, data and virtual machines to European Datacenters. But this come with a cost: 10% increase if you use a European Data Center 
- Durable Reduced Availability (DRA) storage* provides buckets** having lower costs and lower availability, but the same durability as standard Google Cloud Storage buckets.
- Google Cloud storage’ price  is reduced by ~20%
- Object Versioning enables you to keep a history of updates to an object and may be used to help protect against accidental object overwrites or deletes. This could have saved PlayNicely from losing 54 days of their customers’ work  and maybe do not shutdown their great project.
Unfortunately, Google didn’t reduce the minimal size of their Persistent disk forcing you to buy a minimum of 1 Gb .
* is DRA a competitor of Amazon Glacier, “an extremely low-cost storage service that provides secure and durable storage for data archiving and backup”? we don’t know yet
** Bucket: a container storing every file you upload on a RESTful online storage web service like Google Cloud Storage or Amazon S3
 Google Cloud Platform: new features, lower prices, extending European
 Google Cloud Storage pricing: https://cloud.google.com/pricing/cloud-storage
 Amazon Glacier: http://aws.amazon.com/glacier/
 Google Compute Engine pricing US vs. EU https://cloud.google.com/pricing/compute-engine
 Blog PlayNice.ly: Recent downtime and data loss: http://playnice.ly/blog/2012/09/27/recent-downtime-and-data-loss/